The Organising Committee of the EURHO 2019 has planned to pay 20 scholarships from 300 to 800 Euros to provide financial support to young researchers participating in the 2019 EURHO in Paris.
The amount of the aid granted will be fixed by the Organising Committee of the EURHO 2019 after studying the dossier, and especially taking into account the transport costs, the geographical origin or the personal situation of the applicant.
These scholarships will be awarded priority to doctoral students, postdoctoral researchers, young doctors and former postgraduate unaffectedly on the First of September 2019.
Term and conditions
Deadline: 20th of May 2019 11:59 p.m. (Paris time).
Documents to be attached
- Photocopy of the student card (for the PhD student) or PhD diploma (for doctors or post-docs);
- Title of the PhD Dissertation and possibly postdoctoral project;
- Optionally: letter of support from the PhD Supervisor (maximum half a page);
- Photocopy of the Identity card or Passport;
- Panel’s Abstract (or Panels) in which the candidate is speaker or organiser;
- Paper’s Abstract(s);
- Mention of possible financial support of an institution, and level of support.
The scholarship will be transferred in September 2019 at the end of the Conference, for applicants who have already paid the registration fees.
In case of no presence at the Conference, the scholarship will not be refunded.